Rules and Regulations
As a college, we are committed to research, teaching and extension that make an important difference in the lives of our stakeholders in India, the nation and the world by:
- Recent Passport size photograph, duly attested should be pasted on the application form.
- All fees shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of
“ASHOKA SHIKSHAN PRASHARK MANDAL,Parbhani”
,enclosed with the application form. The name and address of the student should be written on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The student can submit the application form in the office.
- The application form is not transferable.
- An application will be rejected if there is any difference between the information given in the application form and the supporting documents. Admission is open to all those who have the prescribed qualification.
All admissions are provisional, subject to verification of the required documents & eligibility conditions.
- In case of a column not being applicable, the word ‘NA’ (Not Applicable) should be used against that column.
Students passed only from the recognized Indian Boards/Universities or equivalent of National Open or State Open School should apply for admission.
- Fees will be non-refundable at any circumstance.
- If due to some reason something happen then the respective case will be handle by the respective university Jurisdiction area in that state.
Rules & Regulations can be changed without any prior information by NGO/Mahavidyalaya.
Without paying complete fees admision will be not transfered to the respective university.
1. 10th and 12th or last passed out mark memo.
2. transfer certificate (TC)
4. passport size photos 4
√Four recent passport size photographs.